Friday, November 21, 2008

My Recent Trip to Chi-Town

Through my work, I get to travel around the country. Earlier this week, I had to take a trip to Chicago. I had put a request in from our motor pool for a Dodge Challenger or Charger, or something sporty. I got a KIA Sorento. This may have led to my disgruntled mood, as evidenced by the pictures.

When I can, I stay with Tony and Annie up in Chicago. Usually, their cats end up sleeping on me, because, like all cats, they know if a person is allergic to them. As part of my own little quirky ritual, I buy some chocolates for the Aimones to appease their darker natures (actually, cuz they are always nice enough to let me stay at their house when I visit). Also, Tony and I stay up way too late and talk about the ignorant shit that would otherwise annoy our wives and other friends. Lastly, we almost always get a pizza and eat too much. All of those objectives were accomplished in this little jaunt.


No comments: