Sunday, November 30, 2008

Schroedinger's Fish

Well, I had to go to work on Saturday, primarily because I needed to continue medicating my fish, Afrika Bombatta. Unfortunately, when I arrived, I could immediately tell that Afrika was dead. There was a certain smell throughout the office, and when I searched and found the little guy, he was not moving.

I cleaned up the tank, and then took him to an outdoor trash can. I just couldn't flush him, he was like seven inches long, and I didn't want to have him get stuck in a pipe somewhere before it left the building.

For the remainder of the day, I worked on some music, which you can check out at my band's page Twin Rockets Are A Go, Baby!

Off and on, I thought about just when my fish died. Until I went there and gathered the evidence, the possibility existed that the fish was alive and well. There was some chance that this would happen. So, I wondered about probability and quantum mechanics on my ride home.

Afrika Bombatta
RIP
2000-2008.

Man, we've been hell on pets this year.

No comments: