Thursday, October 15, 2009

Maggie's Arm Is Busted, And Her Brain Is Twisted...

Sorry it's taken so long to post this picture:


Katie and Maggie got in a shoving match, and Katie broke Maggie's arm when Maggie fell backwards.

Since then, Maggie got sick. With something a lot like the flu. Lara took her to the doc today, and they swabbed her cheek to see if its the swine-y version or not.

I have been traveling all over for the program at which I work. Catch my latest travels and pizza reviews at Twin Rockets Are A Go, Baby! In the last month, I've been to Minneapolis, Chicago, (twice) and Buffalo. Here's a picture of Buffalo:

Yeah, if you're not at Niagra Falls, it isn't anything special...

While I traveled, I spent a couple of nights with our dear friends, the Aimones. You know they are special when they rate their own blog tag:

Sure, you could have lived without seeing that, but why would you want to? Much more important than Tony in control of his living space, is Tony in his new kick-butt Volvo racing machine. No, this is not an oxymoron. Hey Tony, send me a picture!

Two days ago, out of the blue, Maggie looked at me after dinner and said, "Dad, I think our dog Lucky is French."

Exactly. What was I supposed to do? I laughed and laughed. Then I said, "I think so too. That explains a lot."

No comments: