Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Got the Music In Me!

This month, I received a nice write up in the local paper for my latest record, "From Obscurity To Global Domination In Three EASY Steps." I was recognized on the street as that fat bald guy in a band by some dork I didn't know. It made me feel special.

Next, out of the blue, I was asked to play bass for the pit band for the high school's production of "Little Shop Of Horrors." We've had a practice already, and the guys I'm playing with are really talented, so I feel a little out of place. Okay, that was me smiling to myself cuz I rock! No, a little humility is needed because these guys are seriously talented, and have played together for years and you can tell it. However, I think I fit in pretty good, and we seem to all have the right idea.

Anyhow, I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments: