Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Old Friends and New Catchphrases....

This weekend, our super friends the Aimones (Tony, Annie, Isabella and Bruno) and our awesome friends the Rodgers and Smiths (Mike, Susan, and Molly) came to our house for an extra crunchy plate of happy fun good time. I heard that before. That's what she said! Oh my God! Aaaahhhhhh! Ting ting!

That's what happens when old college friends and their kids get together for a long weekend. That translates to "we had a great time, laughed ourselves silly, ate great food and drank some drinks." All the kids played their DS's, we stayed up late playing cards and telling stories, and eventually everybody retired to their rooms and slept like logs until morning.

Annie has gotten me interested in getting on facebook, which I probably will do. Annie, if you are reading this, please make sure to send me the pictures you took.

No comments: